Doing business is your passion. You want to dedicate 100% of your efforts on what you really consider as important – and that’s only logical. We at WMS understand and recognize that passion. Therefore we are happy to assist you in all your management & financial advisory needs that are so crucial for your business. During this process we will get to know your business thoroughly making it possible that our deliverables are perfectly geared towards your needs and preferences.
WMS offers the following services:
Financial statements related services
- Compilation of Financial Statements;
- Review of Financial Statements;
- Audit of Financial Statements (as of January 1, 2010).
Agreed upon procedures
The agreed upon procedures cover a wide range of services that are characterized by the specific nature of the procedures that have been agreed upon between the client(s) and the accountant. The report which arises from the agreed upon procedures engagement enhances the credibility of the subject of investigation and/or assertion.
Agreed upon procedures include amongst others:
- Assessment of the compliance with company policies, local laws and regulations;
- Assessment of the compliance with management/royalty agreements;
- Evaluation of the balance sheet accounts such as receivables and inventories;
- Evaluation of the accounting & internal control system such as the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes;
- Investment assessment: An analysis of the proposed investment and the expected return on investment based on underlying assumptions;
- Pre-lending assessment: An in depth evaluation of a business’s pro-forma cash flows and ability to meet the repayment obligations on behalf of a potential lender;
- Due diligence engagements;
- Feasibility studies.
Accounting & advisory services
- Assistance in setting up a new business;
- Assistance in setting up accounting & internal control manuals;
- Assistance in setting up the budget for the upcoming year;
- Assistance in setting up financial forecasts (including cash flow projections);
- Assistance in setting up the structure for the monthly management reports (including the identification of the Key Performance Indicators);
- Assistance at month-end closings;
- Co-sourcing and outsourcing of the accounting, (online) bookkeeping and or payroll;
- Assistance at the year-end closing including the preparation of the deliverables for the audit of financial statements (pre-audit services);
- Training, coaching and guidance of (administrative) staff.
Co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- Co-sourcing and outsourcing services of the positions financial controller, internal auditor and compliance officer.